The information, documents, materials and other materials on this website are provided on an “as is” basis. This content is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice. We do not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Nothing in this website shall constitute professional advice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and may be subject to copyright. You may not reproduce this material without our written consent.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links do not signify that we endorse the websites in question and we have no control over or responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our written consent.
- We take reasonable measures to ensure that this website is not infected by viruses or other malicious code. However, we make no guarantee that the website is virus free and we accept no liability for any resulting damage.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to English law, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Tipplesworth Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (Company number: 8308220,) and its registered office address is; 160-170 Stewarts Road, Studio 1, London SW8 4UB.